Клуб Л.А.Ф. от Люши. Любителей анимэ и фэнтези!!!

Объявление

.::Навигация::. .::Обьявления::. .::События::.
Vlom

Собрались поиграть в навигаторов?:)
(в разработке)

Работка Всем! Всем! Всем!

Ищем Таланты.
Если у вас есть желание (приветствуется еще и умение) творить, и вы незнаете чем бы интересным заняться, то наш творческий коллектив молодых энтузиастов
ЖДЕТ ВАС! Пишите!!!

Мы любим аниме? Да! Любим фэнтези? Да! А что на счет японского и корейского телевидения? Музыки? Познаем вместе!

Ближайший Фестиваль 2011:
First Asian Festival "Idol Con" - 6 марта 2011 Это мероприятие пройдет в Москве весной 2011 года. А в ночь с 6 на 7 продолжаем веселиться на вечеринке ★ After Party - IDOL CON ★

МАФ: М.Ани.Фест 2011 состоится 2 апреля в ДК им. Горького

AnimeDay'2011: Третий Удар 10.04.2011 ★ ANIMEDAY '2011 ★ ТРЕТИЙ УДАР ★ ТАЙФУН г.Санкт-Петербурн

Ну и не забывает что Анимацури и Виктори тоже не за горами) Ведь ждать до осени - это только приятное ожидание, ведь оно стоит того!)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Vampire diaries

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 41

Дневники вампира

все помнят красавчика Буна из Остаться в живых??
Теперь у нас есть возможность увидеть его в роли сильного и чертовски обаятельного вампира.

История Стэфана - вампира, который старается жить в мире с людьми и его брата, не разделяющего это мнение. А так же история любви вампира.

не могу удержаться
еще фоточки:

I'm curious to find out what blog system you have been working with? I'm having some small security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions?

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Simply want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is simply excellent and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, just pay a quick visit this website daily for the reason that it provides quality contents, thanks

I do not even know the way I finished up right here, however I thought this post used to be good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you happen to are not already. Cheers!

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

There is definately a great deal to learn about this topic. I really like all the points you made.

Hi there,  You have done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that you need to publish more on this issue, it might not be a taboo matter but usually people don't speak about these issues. To the next! Best wishes!!

I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Asking questions are genuinely pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything totally, except this article offers fastidious understanding even.

Awesome issues here. I'm very happy to look your article. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?

Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.                  P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

you are truly a just right webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have done a excellent activity on this topic!

Hello there, I discovered your site by way of Google even as searching for a related matter, your site got here up, it appears good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply became aware of your weblog via Google, and located that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate for those who proceed this in future. Numerous folks might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you're utilizing? I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

This post is priceless. How can I find out more?

Wonderful post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

Hi to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are fastidious in favor of new people.

If you are going for most excellent contents like I do, only visit this web page daily since it offers feature contents, thanks

It's actually a cool and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Marvelous, what a blog it is! This webpage gives valuable data to us, keep it up.

At this time it sounds like BlogEngine is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»