Клуб Л.А.Ф. от Люши. Любителей анимэ и фэнтези!!!

Объявление

.::Навигация::. .::Обьявления::. .::События::.
Vlom

Собрались поиграть в навигаторов?:)
(в разработке)

Работка Всем! Всем! Всем!

Ищем Таланты.
Если у вас есть желание (приветствуется еще и умение) творить, и вы незнаете чем бы интересным заняться, то наш творческий коллектив молодых энтузиастов
ЖДЕТ ВАС! Пишите!!!

Мы любим аниме? Да! Любим фэнтези? Да! А что на счет японского и корейского телевидения? Музыки? Познаем вместе!

Ближайший Фестиваль 2011:
First Asian Festival "Idol Con" - 6 марта 2011 Это мероприятие пройдет в Москве весной 2011 года. А в ночь с 6 на 7 продолжаем веселиться на вечеринке ★ After Party - IDOL CON ★

МАФ: М.Ани.Фест 2011 состоится 2 апреля в ДК им. Горького

AnimeDay'2011: Третий Удар 10.04.2011 ★ ANIMEDAY '2011 ★ ТРЕТИЙ УДАР ★ ТАЙФУН г.Санкт-Петербурн

Ну и не забывает что Анимацури и Виктори тоже не за горами) Ведь ждать до осени - это только приятное ожидание, ведь оно стоит того!)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Сейлор мульт

Сообщений 121 страница 150 из 176

Star
Стариков, ты как план изменил!!! Почему я оказалась один на один с Приставко!?!?

Star
Стариков, ты как план изменил!!! Почему я оказалась один на один с Приставко!?!?

Ты должна же была познакомиться с этим симпотичным молодым человеком!!! Ты ему понравилась))

эм.. молодым?????  pleasa

эм.. молодым?????  pleasa

Я предлагаю забанить совокупность Люшик-Стар забанить за постоянный флуд и оффтоп.

Я протестую!!!

Феникс
забанить кого-либо тут могет лишь один человек.. и это е ты..... и не .. корочь это я!!! *злобный смех*

А я просто форум с сервера снесу и все.

Ну попробуй... А я тя на следующий день в группе встречу... :triniti:

Феникс
слышал, телохранитель нашего форума а по совместительству Стар не позволит такому произайти!!!!

а вообще я просто обижусь (((

Да я ему мозг на колено намотаю!!!!!

Просто Вольтрон - защитник Вселенной, мля, а не Александр Стариков...

Считаю тему флуда раскрытой и закрытой.

а теперь по теме )))

Я Ампер!

Star
разве это по теме?????? Стар - ударю!!!    flood

For newest news you have to go to see internet and on world-wide-web I found this web site as a finest website for most up-to-date updates.

I was able to find good info from your blog articles.

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem with your site in internet explorer, would test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a good part of folks will leave out your fantastic writing because of this problem.

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Cheers!

I just could not go away your web site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual info a person provide on your guests? Is going to be back incessantly in order to check out new posts

I know this web page provides quality dependent articles and additional information, is there any other web site which gives these data in quality?

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Fine way of describing, and nice article to get facts about my presentation topic, which i am going to present in school.

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

It's going to be ending of mine day, however before end I am reading this fantastic post to improve my knowledge.

Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Many thanks!

It's amazing to visit this website and reading the views of all colleagues about this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting knowledge.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»